With the new Covid-19 tiers being set out for the UK today, just a little reminder of the guidelines we have in place in line with government procedures to enable everyone to remain safe.
The market is still very busy at the moment and we will continue to offer our same professional and friendly service to help keep you moving!
Reminder of the COVID guidelines:
When viewing a property:
- We encourage all buyers and renters to do the initial property search online as in person viewings should only take place when buyers/renters are seriously considering a property
- Only 2 people with face masks and from the same household are allowed to attend any viewings
- Staff will wear masks/PPE at all times. They will open all doors so you will not have to touch anything
- It is recommended that our vendors vacate the property when viewings are taking place to avoid any unnecessary contact
- All touch points are sanitised in between viewings
- Our branch will operate a closed door policy and clients can only visit by appointment only (only 2 visitors at one time)
- Staff will wear face masks in the office
- Clearly marked areas to allow for social distancing
- Protective desk screens to keep our staff and visitors safe
Our main aim as always is to keep everyone safe. We would never put our clients, staff or family at risk.